!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

collapse

Support us!

Support membergroup

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 397
  • Dot Spiders: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0
  • Dot Users Online:
  • user Baidu

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Version Updates / [BETA][V.1] L2jFrozen 2.0 first BETA
« Last post by Nefer on October 30, 2017, 07:15:32 PM »
Hello guys,

This is the first BETA version fixlist:
- Rnd class has been reviewed and properly separated to improve readability.
- Netcore Random package has been removed: such implementation is already available under common.
- Some classes definition have been reviewed to apply a common pattern.
- Tasks system has been reviewed and updated.
- Minor inter-dependency between common and gameserver sources have been solved.
- Some organization refactors have been implemented.
- Minor clean actions have been realized.
- IpConfiguration issue has been fixed through L2jServer code proper import/refactoring. (thank you to them)
- Removed duplicated classes and unuseful comments; moved floodprotectionconfig to game sources.
- Removed config AltKarmaFlagPlayerCanUseBuffer, we got already a config on powerpack.
- Fixed PHX exploit with change title.
- Fixed AURA skill hit player on peace zone. (if used outside peacezone)
- Setted client null for fake and offliner char.
- Fixed bug with logout during event.
- Added protection on ProtoclVersion check against bot/ddos.
- Fixed Auto learn skill bug, some skills wasn't levelling correctly.
- Fixed NPE on deleteMe.
- Fixed if observer mode bug appear on match, match go on TIE and nobody lose points.
- Removed SendStatus.
- Removed WHO_LOG.
- Improved Server status print information.
- Fixed NPE on bossid.
- Fixed NPE on party check in broadcastStatusUpdate().
- Added ip on GMlog.
- Added some debug log.

This version is in monitoring status already. We got some beta tester that are reporting bugs to us.

Our official Test Server using this version is online and you can log easly downloading this system:
https://www.l2jfrozen.com/forum/system.rar
Thank you for all the people that are logging to test and report!

You can continue to report bug here:
http://l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/my_view_page.php

Greetings,
Nefer
Latest News / Re: [BACK PACK] ACCESS FOR ONE SUPPORTER
« Last post by Nefer on October 30, 2017, 06:39:35 PM »
Hello all,
I'm looking to open a server with a 1000euro initial investment. I will only do so if i have a good server distro (no pathing bugs = most important). I have a lot of coding exp, not so much with l2j, but i figured out this pack and l2acis in a few hours. I am currently testing out both of them (the versions i pulled off svn). I am not entirely happy with either of them. Would like to talk to a dev more on skype or TS is possible.
Thanks.

If you want something unique i think that you must open your own source. Every pack can't give you what you are looking, a "dream" pack. I advice you to take a free version pack for example of acis (they continued work costantly so i think thare a good point) and then pay a programmer that can fix your own bugs.

We dediced to go private but for us is always and hobby, we want to create a stable project but it's not possible create something perfect. You know.
« Last post by bowling4soup on October 30, 2017, 02:50:15 PM »
Hello all,
I'm looking to open a server with a 1000euro initial investment. I will only do so if i have a good server distro (no pathing bugs = most important). I have a lot of coding exp, not so much with l2j, but i figured out this pack and l2acis in a few hours. I am currently testing out both of them (the versions i pulled off svn). I am not entirely happy with either of them. Would like to talk to a dev more on skype or TS is possible.
Thanks.
Important information / Re: [INFO][MAIN TOPIC] Private source
« Last post by VanGon on October 30, 2017, 07:32:52 AM »
well what im about to say is kinda cruel but i believe im honest for saying there are a lot of useless codes inside l2jfrozen from my view.. you should take ur time rework the whole project from scratch clean the codes remove useless things and then share a TEST version with restricted ip at 127.0.0.1 so the players can test it.. after some taking some time and fixing the bugs the players will find you can just fix everything till then have a stable and user-friendly pack and just make it freemium like acis.. u could give ur pack for free to huge contributors while the others will have to pay since they are bored of reporting problems! well eitherway lets w8 for the beta version to be ready for sale :P
« Last post by VanGon on October 30, 2017, 07:25:16 AM »
Well im thinking of opening a server with l2jfrozen if u are interested in that.. a lot of costums in as well as and im a part of l2 community 10 years.. working on it right now (pride style server everything from scratch) based on l2jfrozen and im opening at 1/2/2018.. im not rly saying all this forthe beta ofc i will pay for it if i dont get selected cause its an awesome pack but i would like to see all the changes and everything inside the REBORN frozen ... i could also help a lot since i do regular reports on my files for myself and i can publish them.. gl all
« Last post by johnkelvy on October 29, 2017, 09:48:49 PM »
I would like to test the beta, I had some server based on l2jfrozen I closed it for some bugs I would like to test if they were fixed and that now this 100% all server that I had the most was low rate.
« Last post by Nefer on October 29, 2017, 06:31:49 PM »
Actually we need a person that want to open an active server to have more feedback possible.

However all the applies will be analyzed.
« Last post by ReynalDev on October 28, 2017, 04:13:45 AM »
I own projects like
L2jadmins c4
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/l2jadminsc4/code/branches/
Engine mods
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/l2j-engine-mods/code/L2J_EngineMods/

I'm not a professional but I've had a lot of time with java and even more with the lineage.

I do not intend to have a server and I have not had one for more than 5 years but I am interested in programming.

Trusted person! also we can work together (L2jFrozen and L2DevsAdmins)
« Last post by GMDark on October 28, 2017, 01:56:50 AM »
Anyways here is my apply.
« Last post by fissban on October 27, 2017, 11:21:23 PM »
I own projects like
L2jadmins c4
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/l2jadminsc4/code/branches/
Engine mods
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/l2j-engine-mods/code/L2J_EngineMods/

I'm not a professional but I've had a lot of time with java and even more with the lineage.

I do not intend to have a server and I have not had one for more than 5 years but I am interested in programming.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

* l2jfrozen shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Please don't use the shoutbox for question, create new topic for it!
  • ReDBullz0r: why cant i compile the pack through eclipse? its asking for a username and password
    February 04, 2024, 09:52:17 PM
  • warc222: Shyla Shyla hi why don't you start developing high five classic Interlude there are no such good builds
    January 12, 2024, 08:32:55 PM
  • warc222: lineage 2 classic interlude 110 protocol
    January 05, 2024, 03:27:23 AM
  • warc222: hi shilay, could you use Lineage 2 classic Interlude or another version of the game Lineage 2 essence as a basis?
    January 05, 2024, 03:26:04 AM
  • L2Saturn: Manye 30 years old want get some old times back, we not need kids in L2 :D Interlude BEST
    December 20, 2023, 09:33:56 PM
  • Shyla: Guys, sorry but life requires time I did not know when I started to work on frozen. Linwage had been my passion, but I have not such time to work on again. More, the game itself now is just for who played in the past, is not attractive for new generations, so I dont think it's good decision to restart to work on that
    December 18, 2023, 06:38:36 PM
  • warc222: aunty aunty when will the work be updated??
    December 17, 2023, 01:08:18 PM
  • warc222: oo hi shila, we will be waiting for you near your house with a pitchfork so that you can start doing the project again
    December 17, 2023, 01:07:22 PM
  • Shyla: I know that xD
    November 28, 2023, 01:31:06 PM
  • L2Saturn: is this project die? L2JFrozen reborn please fuck off all other Project Frozen was the best since years!
    November 22, 2023, 04:14:00 PM
  • markus24: sweep festiv
    July 05, 2023, 06:03:49 AM
  • gatos: how to compile
    October 30, 2022, 12:50:22 PM
  • criss282828: A tutorial about how to compile? What Java JDK i need? Still compile with SVN?
    April 25, 2022, 02:18:13 AM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:50 PM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:45 PM
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:39 PM
  • pabblo525: donde se descarga el datapack 1.5
    February 13, 2022, 05:04:45 PM
  • Dan: I need an interlude pack with customs (acis is retail with nothing)
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:49 PM
  • Dan: is this project alive or what?
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:23 PM
  • kaisan34: Hola alguien que hable en espaƱol?
    September 25, 2021, 07:56:46 PM