!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

collapse

Support us!

Support membergroup

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 101
  • Dot Spiders: 0
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Help with L2jFrozen live Server...  (Read 4034 times)

Offline KapeZoide

• L2jFrozen Newbie
Help with L2jFrozen live Server...
« on: February 08, 2020, 02:39:07 PM »
Hi Dudes, i'm new in this forum and i like to ask everyone a question... i have a problem with my L2jFrozen Live server... i'm using a No-IP DDNS(named l2test.zapto.org), my configs in gameserver.properties and Loginserver.properties are with the No-IP DDNS, both external and internal... i CAN log in in LAN, but i cant log in where i'm not in the LAN, my ports are open and the IP who has both Gameserver and Loginserver is on DMZ... i kind of need some help... i want to do a Live Server for my friends, but i cant make it work... i'm literally freaking out with this because i can find the solution... and i'm very sad about that :( Can someone help me? :( Plz

Offline ReynalDev

• Freelancer
    • ReynalDev
Re: Help with L2jFrozen live Server...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 04:35:49 PM »
Hi Dudes, i'm new in this forum and i like to ask everyone a question... i have a problem with my L2jFrozen Live server... i'm using a No-IP DDNS(named l2test.zapto.org), my configs in gameserver.properties and Loginserver.properties are with the No-IP DDNS, both external and internal... i CAN log in in LAN, but i cant log in where i'm not in the LAN, my ports are open and the IP who has both Gameserver and Loginserver is on DMZ... i kind of need some help... i want to do a Live Server for my friends, but i cant make it work... i'm literally freaking out with this because i can find the solution... and i'm very sad about that :( Can someone help me? :( Plz

Use directly you WAN IP in configuration files.

If this does not resolve your problem, consider rent some VPS or dedicated server to host your Lineage 2 server.

On the other hand i recommend you use L2jFrozen 1.5, which is an improved version of L2jFrozen. It is just a suggestion, you can still using L2jFrozen (revision 1132)

Offline KapeZoide

• L2jFrozen Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 06:35:08 PM »
What's the diference between 1.5 and rev 1132?

And... why the WAN IP? there's something wrong with the DDNS? i have Dynamic IP(like all the ISP's) that's why i cant use a STATIC IP

oh i forgot to tell... Gameserver & Loginserver are in another Machine, conected to another network...

Offline KapeZoide

• L2jFrozen Newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 06:40:35 PM »
Actually... i think i made have use your tutorial to configure Rev 1132... i think that the youtube guide... but i can't find a tutorial to made the server Live... i was thinking to change the ports of the game (7777 default) because the DMZ of my ISP's modem is not working, becase some ports are still Closed... i don't know what to do... and a VPN server or a Hosting server it's not free... i was thinking to do that after a month or two of Live test... and... if u recomend me the 1.5 version of L2J... can u give some link or something? it's was really hard to find the Rev 1132... and i want a Lineage 2 Interlude Server... but this is getting annoying and complicated... i think the configs are fine but i think that the ports are my doom :(

Offline ReynalDev

• Freelancer
    • ReynalDev
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 12:41:05 AM »
Actually... i think i made have use your tutorial to configure Rev 1132... i think that the youtube guide... but i can't find a tutorial to made the server Live... i was thinking to change the ports of the game (7777 default) because the DMZ of my ISP's modem is not working, becase some ports are still Closed... i don't know what to do... and a VPN server or a Hosting server it's not free... i was thinking to do that after a month or two of Live test... and... if u recomend me the 1.5 version of L2J... can u give some link or something? it's was really hard to find the Rev 1132... and i want a Lineage 2 Interlude Server... but this is getting annoying and complicated... i think the configs are fine but i think that the ports are my doom :(

You can use Hamachi if you want to let a few friends to join in your server: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSzNnk0SsdQ

L2jFrozen 1.5 Information
If you need support or custom code for your project you must pay for it (optional) or trust in some guy who will scam you.

I suggest you download using the official link, if you see another forum or website different of ReynalDev that project could be corrupted with backdoors, so it is at your own risk.

The main language in the forum is Spanish, but you can easly translate it using Google Translator.

TImeline / Commits / Repository: https://l2devsadmins.net/reynaldev/index.php?board=57.0

Information: https://l2devsadmins.net/reynaldev/index.php?topic=186.0

How to install: https://l2devsadmins.net/reynaldev/index.php?topic=187.msg191#msg191
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 11:12:39 PM by ReynalDev »

* l2jfrozen shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Please don't use the shoutbox for question, create new topic for it!
  • ReDBullz0r: why cant i compile the pack through eclipse? its asking for a username and password
    February 04, 2024, 09:52:17 PM
  • warc222: Shyla Shyla hi why don't you start developing high five classic Interlude there are no such good builds
    January 12, 2024, 08:32:55 PM
  • warc222: lineage 2 classic interlude 110 protocol
    January 05, 2024, 03:27:23 AM
  • warc222: hi shilay, could you use Lineage 2 classic Interlude or another version of the game Lineage 2 essence as a basis?
    January 05, 2024, 03:26:04 AM
  • L2Saturn: Manye 30 years old want get some old times back, we not need kids in L2 :D Interlude BEST
    December 20, 2023, 09:33:56 PM
  • Shyla: Guys, sorry but life requires time I did not know when I started to work on frozen. Linwage had been my passion, but I have not such time to work on again. More, the game itself now is just for who played in the past, is not attractive for new generations, so I dont think it's good decision to restart to work on that
    December 18, 2023, 06:38:36 PM
  • warc222: aunty aunty when will the work be updated??
    December 17, 2023, 01:08:18 PM
  • warc222: oo hi shila, we will be waiting for you near your house with a pitchfork so that you can start doing the project again
    December 17, 2023, 01:07:22 PM
  • Shyla: I know that xD
    November 28, 2023, 01:31:06 PM
  • L2Saturn: is this project die? L2JFrozen reborn please fuck off all other Project Frozen was the best since years!
    November 22, 2023, 04:14:00 PM
  • markus24: sweep festiv
    July 05, 2023, 06:03:49 AM
  • gatos: how to compile
    October 30, 2022, 12:50:22 PM
  • criss282828: A tutorial about how to compile? What Java JDK i need? Still compile with SVN?
    April 25, 2022, 02:18:13 AM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:50 PM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:45 PM
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:39 PM
  • pabblo525: donde se descarga el datapack 1.5
    February 13, 2022, 05:04:45 PM
  • Dan: I need an interlude pack with customs (acis is retail with nothing)
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:49 PM
  • Dan: is this project alive or what?
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:23 PM
  • kaisan34: Hola alguien que hable en espaƱol?
    September 25, 2021, 07:56:46 PM