!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

Premium version (Under development) > Version Updates

[ALPHA][V.4] L2jFrozen 2.0 version "Dion"

<< < (2/2)

zemaitis:

--- Quote from: Nefer on April 05, 2017, 10:45:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: zemaitis on April 05, 2017, 01:34:43 AM ---So when you are going public with the private pack?

The saddest part is that you've lost years of guides and codes+tutorials which were in previous forum. To me it even looks that you've did it on purpose, as you want to make frozen a premium pack.

--- End quote ---

No, poorly it's not like you said. On old forum there was lot of my work and also a lot of users work.

There wasn't the possibility to restore the old database. I want always give support to free rev 1132 as you see on the forum.

--- End quote ---

Alright I know what you mean. What about my other question: So when you are going public with the private pack?

Nefer:

--- Quote from: zemaitis on April 06, 2017, 12:51:35 AM ---Alright I know what you mean. What about my other question: So when you are going public with the private pack?

--- End quote ---

Shyla is out until 15 April and finally finished the university exam so i will take the degree on Electronic engineer at the end of April. So this month will be very busy. I will work on the project these days trying to fix all reported bug.

So you can continue to report here:
http://server.l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/my_view_page.php

Then i will create a Test server so people can try the new revs logging there. I hope to open it at 15-16 April. If all go well i think that the first BETA rev testable for users will be at the start on May or at the end of April.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version