!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

collapse

Support us!

Support membergroup

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 276
  • Dot Spiders: 0
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: [ALPHA][V.4] L2jFrozen 2.0 version "Dion"  (Read 9952 times)

Offline Nefer

• Electric & Electronic engineer
    • Interlude c6 project
[ALPHA][V.4] L2jFrozen 2.0 version "Dion"
« on: March 28, 2017, 11:49:38 AM »

Hello guys,

This is the fourth ALPHA rev [V.4] about L2jFrozen 2.0 called "Dion".

This version should be bigger but we decided to split the update. We took this decision because next version (V.5) includes a big rework about GS and LS connection with lot of improvements. Next update includes the l2j LS killer, the flood attack on char select/login, the checksum packet issue and the disconnection between GS and LS after massive login.

Fix list about V.4
- Implemented inactive Fake player spawn.
- Added command //fakeplayer.
- Added table fakeplayer.
- ServerStatus updated.
- Optimized the load of fakeplayers and offlineplayers during the server startup.
- Removed redundant check in knowlist.
- Optimized ServerStatus module.
- Fixed notify Event with offline shop bug.
- Fixed Offline shop can be attacked by aggro monster.
- Set client detached after closeNow() to prevents more packets execution.
- Fixed double spawnMe at login.
- Fixed .gotolove can't be used if dead.
- Fixed sell item exploit.
- Optimized Gs start up log organisation.
- Fixed RecipeShopMsg NPE.
- Fixed Offline trade store NPE.
- Fixed RegionBBSManager NPE.
- General cleanup

This rev is the fourth ALPHA version and it will be first uploaded and tested on the Official Test Server. All the ALPHA rev will be tested from the inner circle, only the BETA will be the first rev that member could test.

Welcome back to OnePaTuBHuK to be a part of our Team as Global Moderator!

Next updates will include also the fixes about events that are under debugging mode:

You can continue to report bug here:
http://server.l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/my_view_page.php

Greetings,
Nefer
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 11:58:08 AM by Nefer »

Offline vangog

Re: [ALPHA][V.4] L2jFrozen 2.0 version "Dion"
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 06:55:06 PM »
Please repeat again, how to get the update, when it will be possible to download and what is needed for this? And what will this package include the compiled version or the source code?

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 06:59:15 PM »
Please repeat again, how to get the update, when it will be possible to download and what is needed for this? And what will this package include the compiled version or the source code?

Here you can find all the informations:
https://www.l2jfrozen.com/forum/index.php?topic=75.0

Actually it's not possible to have the private source. You must wait the first BETA rev, however there will be different plan for compiled and source.

Nefer

Offline zemaitis

• L2jFrozen Newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2017, 01:34:43 AM »
So when you are going public with the private pack?

The saddest part is that you've lost years of guides and codes+tutorials which were in previous forum. To me it even looks that you've did it on purpose, as you want to make frozen a premium pack.

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 10:45:39 AM »

The saddest part is that you've lost years of guides and codes+tutorials which were in previous forum. To me it even looks that you've did it on purpose, as you want to make frozen a premium pack.

No, poorly it's not like you said. On old forum there was lot of my work and also a lot of users work.

There wasn't the possibility to restore the old database. I want always give support to free rev 1132 as you see on the forum.

Offline zemaitis

• L2jFrozen Newbie
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 12:51:35 AM »

No, poorly it's not like you said. On old forum there was lot of my work and also a lot of users work.

There wasn't the possibility to restore the old database. I want always give support to free rev 1132 as you see on the forum.

Alright I know what you mean. What about my other question: So when you are going public with the private pack?

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 08:26:10 AM »
Alright I know what you mean. What about my other question: So when you are going public with the private pack?

Shyla is out until 15 April and finally finished the university exam so i will take the degree on Electronic engineer at the end of April. So this month will be very busy. I will work on the project these days trying to fix all reported bug.

So you can continue to report here:
http://server.l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/my_view_page.php

Then i will create a Test server so people can try the new revs logging there. I hope to open it at 15-16 April. If all go well i think that the first BETA rev testable for users will be at the start on May or at the end of April.

* l2jfrozen shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Please don't use the shoutbox for question, create new topic for it!
  • ReDBullz0r: why cant i compile the pack through eclipse? its asking for a username and password
    February 04, 2024, 09:52:17 PM
  • warc222: Shyla Shyla hi why don't you start developing high five classic Interlude there are no such good builds
    January 12, 2024, 08:32:55 PM
  • warc222: lineage 2 classic interlude 110 protocol
    January 05, 2024, 03:27:23 AM
  • warc222: hi shilay, could you use Lineage 2 classic Interlude or another version of the game Lineage 2 essence as a basis?
    January 05, 2024, 03:26:04 AM
  • L2Saturn: Manye 30 years old want get some old times back, we not need kids in L2 :D Interlude BEST
    December 20, 2023, 09:33:56 PM
  • Shyla: Guys, sorry but life requires time I did not know when I started to work on frozen. Linwage had been my passion, but I have not such time to work on again. More, the game itself now is just for who played in the past, is not attractive for new generations, so I dont think it's good decision to restart to work on that
    December 18, 2023, 06:38:36 PM
  • warc222: aunty aunty when will the work be updated??
    December 17, 2023, 01:08:18 PM
  • warc222: oo hi shila, we will be waiting for you near your house with a pitchfork so that you can start doing the project again
    December 17, 2023, 01:07:22 PM
  • Shyla: I know that xD
    November 28, 2023, 01:31:06 PM
  • L2Saturn: is this project die? L2JFrozen reborn please fuck off all other Project Frozen was the best since years!
    November 22, 2023, 04:14:00 PM
  • markus24: sweep festiv
    July 05, 2023, 06:03:49 AM
  • gatos: how to compile
    October 30, 2022, 12:50:22 PM
  • criss282828: A tutorial about how to compile? What Java JDK i need? Still compile with SVN?
    April 25, 2022, 02:18:13 AM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:50 PM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:45 PM
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:39 PM
  • pabblo525: donde se descarga el datapack 1.5
    February 13, 2022, 05:04:45 PM
  • Dan: I need an interlude pack with customs (acis is retail with nothing)
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:49 PM
  • Dan: is this project alive or what?
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:23 PM
  • kaisan34: Hola alguien que hable en espaƱol?
    September 25, 2021, 07:56:46 PM