!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

collapse

Support us!

Support membergroup

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 298
  • Dot Spiders: 0
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: [INFO][MAIN TOPIC] Private source  (Read 19702 times)

Offline Nefer

• Electric & Electronic engineer
    • Interlude c6 project
[INFO][MAIN TOPIC] Private source
« on: March 07, 2017, 12:47:23 PM »
Hello members,

Since I'm getting many E-mail and private messages on the forum about Private pack's informations, I decided to create this topic to do a bit of clarity. Here you can find some useful information:

Q: How can i get access to the private source?
A: Actually the private source is under developing status. There is no ETA time cause we are trying to do a massive rework of the entire pack structure to give us a better platform to do future fixes. You can continue to follow us on Forum/fb/twitter for news. Every week we give some news about the developing status.

Q: How much does it cost the private source?
A: We didin't decide yet the system. But for sure there will be the possibility to buy a Compiled version with or without source and in case pay a monthly subscription for future updates.

Q: When does it will be ready?
A: The first ALPHA rev will be announced on the forum and will be tested on our official Test Server to see if all the system is stable. Then there will be the possibilty to give to some "testers" the possibility to try the pack.

Q: What's the difference between the Private pack and the Free pack 1132
A: It's not possible compare the two pack. The premium one it will be more stable, flexible and scalable and will get all the new fixes that user will report.

Q: Are you removing the custom from the private pack?
A: No, all the working custom on rev 1132 will be also on private pack. We are removing only all the not-working features or useless mondules.

Q: Where can i see the new fixes on the private pack?
A: http://server.l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/view_all_bug_page.php

Q: Where can i report new bug?
A: http://server.l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/bug_report_page.php

IMPORTANT
If you need more details you can write on this topic, i will add the answer on the main post.

Greetings,
Nefer

Offline PeNaChO

Re: [INFO][MAIN TOPIC] Private source
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 04:55:26 PM »
I think a BETA server isn't the right way to get bug reports.
Maybe you can share/sell your new rev. and customers will made your own server, as i see in other projects.
So the pack will be tested with enough players, which generates a greater chance of some bug being found and reported.

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 05:19:48 PM »
I think a BETA server isn't the right way to get bug reports.
Maybe you can share/sell your new rev. and customers will made your own server, as i see in other projects.
So the pack will be tested with enough players, which generates a greater chance of some bug being found and reported.

This is sure, i wrote that the ALPHA will be tested on our official test server. About the BETA:
Then there will be the possibilty to give to some "testers" the possibility to try the pack.

Offline xxgugaxx

• L2jFrozen Newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 03:41:29 PM »
what i can do to buy or test de private source?

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 03:50:52 PM »
what i can do to buy or test de private source?

Atm private source are not testable, only inner circle (developers) can try it. You can try rev 1132 and report all the problem. They will be fixed on private source.

Offline srann1k

• L2jFrozen Rules
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 07:51:20 AM »
can i ask you about some addons if i buy private pack ?

Offline Anthony

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 09:30:54 AM »
No, i don't think. They haven't time to code private addons. Maybe someone usefull for all the customer can be implemented if all want it. I want too some private code but i don't think they will do it.

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 09:32:06 AM »
can i ask you about some addons if i buy private pack ?
We will see after the pack will go out.

Offline srann1k

• L2jFrozen Rules
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 10:52:02 AM »
im  100% sure that  all  users of l2jfrozen  want    VIP SELLER  30 90 120  days +  xp , sp , spoil, adena rate ,    this is the thing all  users everyone wants it im pretty sure !

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2017, 11:15:29 AM »
im  100% sure that  all  users of l2jfrozen  want    VIP SELLER  30 90 120  days +  xp , sp , spoil, adena rate ,    this is the thing all  users everyone wants it im pretty sure !

Is there not a donator system? i remember it

Offline srann1k

• L2jFrozen Rules
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2017, 11:39:36 AM »

Is there not a donator system? i remember it

im not that noob  ;D ;D  there is but  you must set it  mechanicaly   like  //setdonator [name] [Time]   we need code that will automaticaly after user klicks button  he  will gain  donator status for [...] days

Offline Piciu

• L2jFrozen Newbie
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2017, 09:09:35 AM »
Im waiting for pack to be out for sell. I didnt used ACIS for my server, because im very noob at java, actualy im super noob, a newbie, not eaven a beginner, but still with frozen i managed to fix some things in eclipse. I have a server 4 months old with some players, im using 1132 version, many bugs, i saw some fixes here on forum, but im waiting for private to be available. Im so happy you revived project! There still are people who wanna play Interlude!

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2017, 05:48:16 PM »
Im waiting for pack to be out for sell. I didnt used ACIS for my server, because im very noob at java, actualy im super noob, a newbie, not eaven a beginner, but still with frozen i managed to fix some things in eclipse. I have a server 4 months old with some players, im using 1132 version, many bugs, i saw some fixes here on forum, but im waiting for private to be available. Im so happy you revived project! There still are people who wanna play Interlude!
We are working on the first BETA version these days. You must wait until the L2jFrozen 2.0 will be sellable.

Greetings,
Nefer

Offline Levitate

• L2jFrozen Newbie
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2017, 06:22:27 PM »
Im using Rev 1132 on my server.
Do i have to wipe my server when i use Private Pack or can i take the old Database?

Offline Nefer

• Interlude c6 project
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2017, 06:38:46 PM »
Im using Rev 1132 on my server.
Do i have to wipe my server when i use Private Pack or can i take the old Database?

The main DB table are the same so you don't need to wipe your server. However if we modify something, we wil create an auto updater about the database, so dont worry.

* l2jfrozen shoutbox

Refresh History
  • Please don't use the shoutbox for question, create new topic for it!
  • ReDBullz0r: why cant i compile the pack through eclipse? its asking for a username and password
    February 04, 2024, 09:52:17 PM
  • warc222: Shyla Shyla hi why don't you start developing high five classic Interlude there are no such good builds
    January 12, 2024, 08:32:55 PM
  • warc222: lineage 2 classic interlude 110 protocol
    January 05, 2024, 03:27:23 AM
  • warc222: hi shilay, could you use Lineage 2 classic Interlude or another version of the game Lineage 2 essence as a basis?
    January 05, 2024, 03:26:04 AM
  • L2Saturn: Manye 30 years old want get some old times back, we not need kids in L2 :D Interlude BEST
    December 20, 2023, 09:33:56 PM
  • Shyla: Guys, sorry but life requires time I did not know when I started to work on frozen. Linwage had been my passion, but I have not such time to work on again. More, the game itself now is just for who played in the past, is not attractive for new generations, so I dont think it's good decision to restart to work on that
    December 18, 2023, 06:38:36 PM
  • warc222: aunty aunty when will the work be updated??
    December 17, 2023, 01:08:18 PM
  • warc222: oo hi shila, we will be waiting for you near your house with a pitchfork so that you can start doing the project again
    December 17, 2023, 01:07:22 PM
  • Shyla: I know that xD
    November 28, 2023, 01:31:06 PM
  • L2Saturn: is this project die? L2JFrozen reborn please fuck off all other Project Frozen was the best since years!
    November 22, 2023, 04:14:00 PM
  • markus24: sweep festiv
    July 05, 2023, 06:03:49 AM
  • gatos: how to compile
    October 30, 2022, 12:50:22 PM
  • criss282828: A tutorial about how to compile? What Java JDK i need? Still compile with SVN?
    April 25, 2022, 02:18:13 AM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:50 PM
  • Damon: [link] - INTERLUDE server FILES (Pack) Recommend our files and get a REAL MONEY: [link]
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:45 PM
    March 16, 2022, 01:08:39 PM
  • pabblo525: donde se descarga el datapack 1.5
    February 13, 2022, 05:04:45 PM
  • Dan: I need an interlude pack with customs (acis is retail with nothing)
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:49 PM
  • Dan: is this project alive or what?
    November 13, 2021, 04:46:23 PM
  • kaisan34: Hola alguien que hable en espaƱol?
    September 25, 2021, 07:56:46 PM