!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

News and Announcements > Latest News

Lineage 2 World

<< < (3/8) > >>

Sokin:

--- Quote from: Nefer on February 02, 2017, 03:06:40 PM ---For the people that vote on the poll please leave a comment here trying to argue their decision.

It is important that you give us more informations that will help us to take the best decision for the future of this project.

Greetings,
Nefer

--- End quote ---

After 10 Years + of Hard Work On Many Lineage 2 Projects I Think L2JFrozen is The Best European Interlude Free Pack Around The World With Many Options Inside For All Kind of Servers.I Have Worked-Used On L2JFrozen Pack This Kind Of Servers Mid Rate,High Rate,Stucksubs and all Was Successfull and Effort to me and my players nice memories.So Because This pack Have many Basic Options[Workable 90%] for Many Kind of Servers i Believe that We must work for one month to make all the configs of this project 100% Workable and without basic bugs.After this work one small update for visual-Html options can be added because we run on 2017 where all lineage 2 funs have a preconfigured pack with basic npcs imported.Also a new Library must opened from l2jfrozen team To Add All The Reworks There with official posts.Afters this Simple 3 Steps pack can run with Revisions and some Free -Premium - Vip Packs with Low Prices [0-10-20Euro] Lifetime.

1.Rework All The Configs to be 100% Workable.Don't Add new.
2.Some Visual-Html Updates For All The Basic Features You Offer To Us.
3.New library with All Reworks Inside.

Good Luck And Welcome Back.Grats to all www.l2jfrozen.com team who offer to us all this years all of his work for Free and Give to All of Us a Nice and Stable Pack.For the Upcoming Reason i can Work for free like Hard Tester to Give Some Help Back.

English Vol 1.

vangog:
Oh, how glad I am that you're back! Your Interlude project believe not one of the best, and the best of the free! I fixed a few bugs with your last audit, but have not been able to summon shadow make operating a passive skill vampirik, was very surprised when I found it. I hope we will continue to maintain and develop a pet project l2jFrozen, sorry for my english. It is a pity that there are no developers are from Russia.

pedra:
I believe a private package with frequent fixes is the best option.

Interlude is alive, we need fixes for all bugs found, to be able to offer fun without bugs, in our servers.

vangog:
Work will continue in the repository svn, or will change?

Nefer:

--- Quote from: vangog on February 07, 2017, 01:13:07 PM ---Work will continue in the repository svn, or will change?

--- End quote ---

We will give more infos next days, don't have hurry!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version