!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

News and Announcements > Latest News

[BACK PACK] ACCESS FOR ONE SUPPORTER

(1/5) > >>

Nefer:

Hello Supporters!

I'm sorry for the delay of the BETA pack but we got more important things to do on real life that delayed the realease. We are working hard on the back-end of the project and we are very close to the final realese and if the beta will be fine there will be the official release.

We are looking for the LAST beta member that will got the possibility to test the pack.

As you know we are no longer Open source and to use l2jfrozen you must pay.

With this special offer we will give to you the pack for free and we will enable it for your server UNTIL we will realse the official version. When the official version will be out you must pay the pack to continue to use it.

If we see that your help is great, it's possibile that we will give to you a big discount or we will give for you the pack for free.

To apply for this you will have to write in this topic why you would be the ideal candidate for us.

So this is what i need, i need a person that know the structure of l2jfrozen or in general l2j. A person with a good idea for his server (it's not important a big project).

Of course who gets the pack will only be for him and will not be able to give it to anyone else.

Waiting you apply.

Kind regards,
Nefer

ReynalDev:
Hello Nefer i am systems engineering student, maybe can help you with something, the problem is i don't have much time to test beta datapack.

Anyways here is my apply.

Nefer:

--- Quote from: Reynald0 on October 23, 2017, 07:50:02 PM ---Hello Nefer i am systems engineering student, maybe can help you with something, the problem is i don't have much time to test beta datapack.

Anyways here is my apply.

--- End quote ---

Good to know, i will take your propouse with me. In case i will contact you next days.

bladock:
 :D :D :D

Nefer:
Only one slot left.

/waiting your apply

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version