!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

Premium version (Under development) > Version Updates

[ALPHA][V.8] L2jFrozen 2.0 version "Floran Village"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nefer:

--- Quote from: zemaitis on May 04, 2017, 08:41:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Reynald0 on May 03, 2017, 11:48:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: zemaitis on May 03, 2017, 11:33:00 PM ---So when is the beta coming out? Last time you said by the end of April.

--- End quote ---

Take it easy, they need time to code the datapack and clean it as they can. Go to Test server and report any bug you see.

--- End quote ---

Well if they would release atleast compiled pack, everything would go much faster.

--- End quote ---

This is what BETA will be, we will start distribuite a compiled pack of ALPHA that can be usable only on localhost.

smfc:
newbish question again, what's the difference between compiled pack and not compiled? if i compile server myself is it better?

Nefer:

--- Quote from: smfc on May 05, 2017, 10:42:35 AM ---newbish question again, what's the difference between compiled pack and not compiled? if i compile server myself is it better?

--- End quote ---
With Compiled pack we give a pack ready to start only, while with Compiled+source you have full access of l2jfrozen source and you can add your fixes. With Compiled you can modify only the Datapack part.

smfc:

--- Quote from: Nefer on May 05, 2017, 11:01:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: smfc on May 05, 2017, 10:42:35 AM ---newbish question again, what's the difference between compiled pack and not compiled? if i compile server myself is it better?

--- End quote ---
With Compiled pack we give a pack ready to start only, while with Compiled+source you have full access of l2jfrozen source and you can add your fixes. With Compiled you can modify only the Datapack part.

--- End quote ---
so if im happy with features that compiled pack already has and i want to only modify rates/shop/existing buffer i can use compile and it will run ok for server, but if i want to ad features that are not in pack like events, factions and so on i need to use source and compile myself?

Nefer:

--- Quote from: smfc on May 05, 2017, 11:19:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nefer on May 05, 2017, 11:01:17 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
so if im happy with features that compiled pack already has and i want to only modify rates/shop/existing buffer i can use compile and it will run ok for server, but if i want to ad features that are not in pack like events, factions and so on i need to use source and compile myself?

--- End quote ---
Exactly!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version