!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

News and Announcements > Latest News

Lineage 2 World

<< < (7/8) > >>

Dagger:
Acis is good dp but unfortunately its developers are delirious as to the modifications of the code currently in the revision changed the L2PcInstance by Player? The only thing they know how to do is change names now since l2jfrozen has been erased hopefully they will not follow in their steps...

I have revision 1132 customized later on I will post mods for this revision here greetings

valentin:
l2jfrozen must recover lost ground
do not forget That l2 cleaver was a combination l2jfrozen, restructured in java,but pretty good developer

VanGon:
Well hello and good afternoon , before i go to main talking let me say the importance of the pack for me..

I have been developing a server for around 3 years without opening around ur pack namely making small changes , adding/removing and etc and also importing stuff.. I really appreciate the work you do and its rly attractive to have such a team make a comeback from the 'dead'.. L2JFROZEN is pack which allows you to costumize stuff easily , giving u access to everything you want through simple methods (configs) and even making supereasy to import anything you want(add costum stuff and etc).

I voted for the paid subscription for the following reasons:

1--> You guys worked ur asses off these last years and made this project a success.. I can say that l2jfrozen is the best free open source l2j project that is around for the interlude client
2-->All this time u didnt get money and worked too hard to make a stable and collective pack
3-->You deserve to make it private earning you some extra money
4-->Making private means more time for u to gather all the fixes in one changelog and also work on it when u have ur free time instead of getting spammed about every little change and help anyone needs.
5-->You need to rework on some things such as reuse for skills/new npc's for the pack/commands and etc that have changed/updated since u last "closed" and the privacy will help u as long as you have an inner circle to help you out !
6-->Giving this awesome project away for free again will be a waste of ur time cause all you do is pleasure 1k ppl but you lose ur own personal time doing it!

Thanks for opening again im definetely going to keep up with l2jfrozen ,
VanGon

silvio40:
It is pleasing to read back to you.

Whatever decision you make, I will continue to follow you.

Even today I use Frozzen on my live server.

Probocis:
The private way is great to your pack because it will give a chance to be payed for your work, but you have to help other users that helped this pack by implementing aCis style of pay method and free method.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version