!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

Official L2jFrozen Test Server > Join the Test Server!

Report a bug or request features

(1/12) > >>

Nefer:
Hello members,

This is the official section to report all types of problem/issue you find on the Test server.

You can use this topic for two reasons:

1 - Report a bug you found on the Test server, remember always to write all the details about the problem and HOWTO reproduce it.

2 - Request the activation of a custom code or the add of new npcs to help you testing the pack.

READ HERE 1
This is NOT the bug report section for l2jfrozen pack, you can only report a bug that you find on the Test server.
READ HERE 2
This is not a section where you report a bug and we give the fix. Actually it's only to know the situation about the project, in what we must focus. So if we will decide to start l2jfrozen 2.0 then we know where to start.

Greetings,
Nefer

Nefer:
I will start with my list with things that should be done (not a real bug list, but only things noticed in-game and on server setup):

--- Code: ---- Remove 1 roy the cat from giran on custom spawn.
- Reworking command .away?
- Clean up config
- Removing useless features
- Remove irc
- Remove telnet
- removing/reworking all custom l2jfrozen npc (removing them and zip one by one)
- reworking //reload command
- reworking the custom DataBase installer

--- End code ---

vangog:
Hello, you can fix the problem with the passive skill known in Summon Shadow, after his call does not work the passive skill "Vampiric Rage" - at physical attacks transfers some of the HP to the Shadow.

l2wiki

Kuzuv:
Nefer, check Humans, Dark Elfs, Elfs summoner summons skills reuse, because they don't have it now. For example, with elf summon i can use my pet skills without reuse N time. (stun and etc)

Nefer:

--- Quote from: Kuzuv on February 16, 2017, 06:36:55 PM ---Nefer, check Humans, Dark Elfs, Elfs summoner summons skills reuse, because they don't have it now. For example, with elf summon i can use my pet skills without reuse N time. (stun and etc)
--- End quote ---

Can you test them on test server and report here the class you are using and the skill name? I check one randomly and seems correct.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version