!!

Register new account or login on the forum!

To have a full access of the forum please create a new account! Click here or login with your account Click here.

News and Announcements > Important information

[INFO][MAIN TOPIC] Private source

(1/4) > >>

Nefer:
Hello members,

Since I'm getting many E-mail and private messages on the forum about Private pack's informations, I decided to create this topic to do a bit of clarity. Here you can find some useful information:

Q: How can i get access to the private source?
A: Actually the private source is under developing status. There is no ETA time cause we are trying to do a massive rework of the entire pack structure to give us a better platform to do future fixes. You can continue to follow us on Forum/fb/twitter for news. Every week we give some news about the developing status.

Q: How much does it cost the private source?
A: We didin't decide yet the system. But for sure there will be the possibility to buy a Compiled version with or without source and in case pay a monthly subscription for future updates.

Q: When does it will be ready?
A: The first ALPHA rev will be announced on the forum and will be tested on our official Test Server to see if all the system is stable. Then there will be the possibilty to give to some "testers" the possibility to try the pack.

Q: What's the difference between the Private pack and the Free pack 1132
A: It's not possible compare the two pack. The premium one it will be more stable, flexible and scalable and will get all the new fixes that user will report.

Q: Are you removing the custom from the private pack?
A: No, all the working custom on rev 1132 will be also on private pack. We are removing only all the not-working features or useless mondules.

Q: Where can i see the new fixes on the private pack?
A: http://server.l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/view_all_bug_page.php

Q: Where can i report new bug?
A: http://server.l2jfrozen.com/bugreport/bug_report_page.php

IMPORTANT
If you need more details you can write on this topic, i will add the answer on the main post.

Greetings,
Nefer

PeNaChO:
I think a BETA server isn't the right way to get bug reports.
Maybe you can share/sell your new rev. and customers will made your own server, as i see in other projects.
So the pack will be tested with enough players, which generates a greater chance of some bug being found and reported.

Nefer:

--- Quote from: PeNaChO on March 07, 2017, 04:55:26 PM ---I think a BETA server isn't the right way to get bug reports.
Maybe you can share/sell your new rev. and customers will made your own server, as i see in other projects.
So the pack will be tested with enough players, which generates a greater chance of some bug being found and reported.

--- End quote ---

This is sure, i wrote that the ALPHA will be tested on our official test server. About the BETA:

--- Quote ---Then there will be the possibilty to give to some "testers" the possibility to try the pack.
--- End quote ---

xxgugaxx:
what i can do to buy or test de private source?

Nefer:

--- Quote from: xxgugaxx on March 13, 2017, 03:41:29 PM ---what i can do to buy or test de private source?

--- End quote ---

Atm private source are not testable, only inner circle (developers) can try it. You can try rev 1132 and report all the problem. They will be fixed on private source.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version